How do I compress PDF online?
- Choose PDF that you want to compress using our IMGCentury PDF Compressor.
- Selected pdf will be appeared on our PDF Compressor.
- Adjust the compression slider to your desired value.
- Remove pdf using X icon in the top-right of image card.
- Click the Download button to download the pdf.
- Otherwise, you can download multiple files as a zip file using the Download as Zip button.
An pdf compressor is a tool or program that reduces the file size of an pdf without compromising its quality. IMGCentury pdf compressor is a tool or program that can compress multiple pdf at once. This can be useful for batch processing large numbers of pdf, or for compressing all the pdf and export all the compressed pdf as the ZIP File. Additionally, you can adjust the slider to alter the compression ratio of the uploaded pdf and tap the "Compress Now" button to see the compressed pdf output. You can download the individual file or you can use the "Download as ZIP" button to download bulk compressed files as the zip file.
How to use this pdf Compressor or Reducer tool:
- Choose a single or multiple pdf and upload it.
- By default, the compression ratio is set to 80% and hit the Compress Now button.
- Click the Download/Download as Zip button
- A dialog box may appear asking where you want to save the file. Choose the location where you want to save the file, and click "Save".
- Depending on your browser, the file may begin downloading immediately, or you may be prompted to open or save the file.
- Once the download is complete, you can open the compressed file using a program that can extract its contents, such as Winrar, 7zip, Winzip or your operating system's built-in file compression utility.
Note: Keep in mind that the steps may vary depending on where the compressed file is located, and the type of file you are downloading.
Best Features of our IMGCentury PDF Compression Tool!
- 100% Privacy- We upload no pdf to our server.
- Ultra Fast compression- Litrally will take less than 3 seconds for the compression.
- Works Offline- IMGCentury.com supports offline workers helps users to access our tool offline.
- Adjusable Compression Level- By default, the compression level is set to 80% and users can adjust it from 5% to 100%.
- Bulk pdf Downloading Option- IMGCentury.com allows users to download multiple compressed pdf's as the Zip file.